Our engineering team is a mix of cross-functional engineers, covering the full range from systems, mobile, web/front-end and back-end through hardware and firmware development. Our highest priority is to safeguard the privacy and security of our users while maintaining reliability of our service. We believe that it’s possible to have a connected system without gathering huge amounts of information about the private lives of our customers.
We are now looking for a Fullstack Developer to join our engineering team! As such, you will be responsible for the design and development of our core product, from the web portal to backend systems. You will also help evolve the overall architecture of the application and continuously work to ensure maximum performance, usability and stability.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Implementation of new features including backend, frontend and API components
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the applications
- Interact with the rest of the team and foster our culture of review and code quality
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable, reliable and always-on applications
- Proficient in Python as our back-end programming languages
- Understanding of RDBMS, SQL, Redis, how to use them and how to interface to them
- Proficient in the use of message queueing protocols (MQTT, RabbitMQ)
- Proficient understanding of git
- Familiarity with container-based systems (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Interest in and understanding of design principles that enable automated testing/unit test
- Professional proficiency in English
- A high degree of autonomy, challenging tasks, and the ability to impact the company every day
- An inspiring work environment based on team spirit, fun and passion for our product
- German classes for non-native speakers
- Weekly team lunch as well as a stocked fridge and unlimited coffee
- A thriving and international team of 50+ people in an office in Berlin Mitte
"We choose to be inclusive and love our diverse natures, whether it's our origin, gender, sexual identity or our belief. Uniqueness is powerful."
In line with our values, incoming applications are evaluated only for their professional qualifications and are considered regardless of ethnic or social origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Our goal is to replace the physical key and to revolutionize key management. Our smart access-as-a-service solution KIWI allows users to unlock doors completely hands-free with our identity token KIWI Ki or by using our KIWI App. Our customers from the real estate industry use the KIWI Portal to simplify key management. And service providers like Deutsche Post and waste management companies open the doors of apartment buildings with KIWI. More than 112.000 households in 90 cities are already connected to the KIWI Infrastructure.
Thank you for considering a career at KIWI.KI GmbH. Please fill out the following form. In case you are experiencing problems with the document upload, mail your documents to email@example.com.